SalmonMania Episode 1: Grilled Paprika Salmon

One happy thing about moving to Berkeley is that I can now eat salmon like crazy--not crazy crazy but crazy compared to when I was living in Maine. I don’t even remember a single time eating salmon in Maine (that tiny bit of meat on top of sushi obviously does not count)--salmon has always been too expensive for me to experiment with. But things are different here--so cheap and fresh! Since I haven’t been posting for a while, now I have several salmon recipes to share here.

Pat salmon steak with paper towel to get ride of excess moisture. Rub it with sea salt, black pepper, paprika, a few drops of lemon juice, and olive oil. Bake at 350 F for about 20 minutes. Done! You can probably tell from the picture that it was taken a long while ago, because I had my salmon along with the stuffed portobello mushroom that I posted about a month ago. Don’t judge, don’t judge.






0 comments:

Post a Comment