SalmonMania Episode 3: Salmon Tofu Patty



Sometimes I just get tired of eating salmon steak: I always know what it is in front of me and the steps I am taking the eat it. To make my food more interesting, I decide to cook it in a different way. I also like the presentation of this dish: yes, it looks pretentious but it is also a way to cheer myself up. I don’t get to eat in a fancy restaurant for a while but eating this dish makes me feel like so.

Combine carrot, black bean tofu, and salmon meat in a bowl/season the mixture with salt, while pepper, minced ginger, and a few drops of olive oil.


 Form the mixture into round-shape and pan-fry over medium heat till it becomes brown.



Serve with sauce (I happened to have Alfredo sauce so I used it) and vegetables. 







0 comments:

Post a Comment